domingo, 20 de febrero de 2011

My first impressions on Netiquette

Whoa! I just checked out most of the information posted in the Learning Technologies for the Classroom Online Course and I must confess I am amazed at the so many things regarding Netiquette that, up to know, I had ignored. This is something that has made me reflect on the way I carry out all my personal communications through the Internet. In the same way, I think it is such a fascinating topic and I would like to know more about it.

2 comentarios:

  1. For some reason we take this for granted; the way we communicate online. However, we must become familar with basic rules to 1) make what we say more effective; 2) not offensive; and 3)clear. When we chat, for example, we use some typographical rules to control people's turns (?= ask a question / ask for the floor / ...=unfinished thought / ( )= supporting or adding details).

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi,
    I must admit, I was equally astonished. I neither new there was so much detailed information regarding netiquette, in actual fact, I totally ignored the existence of netiquette. I'm glad to be here learning.

    ResponderEliminar